inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: 47100-2
- Künstler: I Solisti Veneti, Claudio Scimone
A precious edition of Mozart’s early symphonies is conducted by one of the most renowned italian conductors. A fresh reading of the first of Mozart’s masterpieces, with a special essay written by the musicologist H.C. Robbins Landon, who also cared the new edition of the symphonies utilized for this recording. Booklets feature texts in four languages.
- World-renowned artists
- First class digital recording released in the famous Teatro Olimpico in Vicenza
- Special essay by H.C. Robbins Landon
- Easy repertoire but not as exploited as much as Mozart’s other masterpieces
- No other comparable recording available at a budget price.
|Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart