inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: 47272-2
This is the fifth issue of the projected "Organ History", an amazing journey through the world of organ music that will offer in about 20 Cds famous and unknown pieces of all organ schools. This is an important issue since it offers the only available collection of american organ pieces, ranging from the beginning of nineteenth century and the twentieth century. Most part of these pieces are made by U.S. composers (several world premiere) but the CD offers also a special look over the organ music in South America (Brasil and Argentina). Next issues of this series will involve Russian Schools and Organ Music in the U.K.
- only available collection of american organ music
- a "must" for every collector of organ music
- Many first ever recordings
- fifth issue of a projected long term "Organ History"
- stilish and competent performances of the official organist of the Vatican City
|Variations On Tthe Russian National Hymn, Op. 12||8.55|
|The Star Spangled Banner||11.37|
|Variations On America||9.45|
|Sonata, in C Major: Adagio||3.43|
|Toccata, Villancico y Fuga, Op. 18||13.51|